The Laws of Nature

apply to all Healing

Accepting new patients. Specializing in Active Health, Chronic Diseases, and Children’s Health

Latest Articles

Tooth Decay Prevention: Healthy Teeth, Healthy Child!

Facts on Cavities Early childhood cavities are the most common oral health problem seen in pediatric dentistry. Cavities are the result of tooth decay. Tooth decay is the breakdown or destruction of tooth enamel. Enamel is the hard-outer surface of a tooth. If untreated, cavities can impact the child’s overall health and well-being, and lead…

General Health Recommendations

Below is a list of Dr. Reap’s recommendations on healthy habits that is worth adopting into one’s life. Nutrition Incorporate a whole and balanced food intake. Organic foods as much as possible. Practice the 80/20 food rule. Aim to eat healthy meals 80% of the time and indulge with the other 20%.  Choose foods that…

Move More, Sit Less!

How many hours per day do you spend sitting? According to a 2015-2016 study conducted by the Centers of Disease and Prevention (CDC), an average American spends more than 8 hours a day sitting, being 55% of waking time. This accounts for both at home and in the workplace. 54% are meeting the minimum physical…

Stay in touch with the clinic!

Like Meadowlark Natural Medicine on Facebook!