General Health Recommendations

Below is a list of Dr. Reap's recommendations on healthy habits that is worth adopting into one's life. NutritionIncorporate a whole and balanced food intake. Organic foods as much as possible.Practice the 80/20 food rule. Aim to eat healthy meals 80% of the time and indulge with the other 20%.¬†Choose foods that are in season.… Continue reading General Health Recommendations