Call the clinic to schedule at 406-533-5112.
Meadowlark Natural Medicine is a driver friendly clinic, here to help you be safe on the road and maintain optimal health.
For a “Quick and Efficient” DOT Physical:
Before your appointment:
- Download the DOT driver form. Click Here –> dot_driverform
- Complete the driver information and health history on the form. Be sure to sign and date. **If completing on a computer, use Adobe Reader or Adobe Fill & Sign. For smartphone, download the Adobe Fill & Sign app.
- Print out completed form and bring to your appointment. You also can send to Dr. Reap by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). *Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation email, please print out form.
Bring the following to your appointment:
- Print out of completed DOT driver form.
- Your valid Driver’s license
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if applicable.
- A working hearing aid, if appliable.
- List of medications, and the name and contact information of the prescribing doctor
- Special Circumstances
- Medical clearance letter from your primary doctor or specialist, if appliable
- Current FMSCA Waiver or Exemption Certificate or Skills Performance Evaluation, if appliable
Please drink water before arriving for the urinalysis. The urine test is a kidney screen for sugar, blood, protein, and specific gravity.
Please go to https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/ for the most up-to-date and complete information on FMSCA and DOT regulations and guidelines.