Tooth Decay Prevention: Healthy Teeth, Healthy Child!

Dental Cavities Prevention for Children! Facts on Cavities Early childhood cavities are the most common oral health problem seen in pediatric dentistry. Cavities are the result of tooth decay. Tooth decay is the breakdown or destruction of tooth enamel. Enamel is the hard-outer surface of a tooth. If untreated, cavities can impact the child’s overall… Continue reading Tooth Decay Prevention: Healthy Teeth, Healthy Child!

General Health Recommendations

Below is a list of Dr. Reap's recommendations on healthy habits that is worth adopting into one's life. NutritionIncorporate a whole and balanced food intake. Organic foods as much as possible.Practice the 80/20 food rule. Aim to eat healthy meals 80% of the time and indulge with the other 20%. Choose foods that are in season.… Continue reading General Health Recommendations

Infrared Sauna Therapy & Heavy Metals

Heavy metals are a group of naturally occurring high density elements. They are released in the environment by various processes such as mining, smelting, synthetic compound products (batteries, paint, pigments used in jewelry and toys), and vehicle emissions. With the recent expansion in industrial production, there has been an increased release into the air, water,… Continue reading Infrared Sauna Therapy & Heavy Metals